Braintree, MA – June 12, 2018 – Satuit Technologies, Inc., a global leader in software solutions for the professional investment market, is pleased to announce the roll out of the Spring ‘18 software release. To assure continuous innovation, Satuit releases new updates quarterly for all products.
While there are over three dozen separate enhancements in the spring release, the top changes for CRM user are:
- A new REST API built to allow scheduling of updates to large amounts of data. This very important enhancement uses the data mapping from our import tools to simplify data mapping for the API developers.
- Additional enhancements to our market leading Outlook integration to simplify the process of adding contacts from Outlook and synchronizing appointments.
- Enhancements to our workflow and form rules management tools.
- A single click can expand any view to include all related entities (for example, activities at all offices of a global consultant; see every account for a complex family trust no matter which family member is the account owner). This feature ends the challenge of data silos that plague most CRM platforms.
- Dashboard Chart filtering that allows a user to create a single data set to create multiple charts with a few clicks.
For SatuitCRA users, the new release provides features to further streamline building and managing client packages and e-delivery. Portal administrators can easily manage groups of users in bulk and activate or deactivate investors with just a few clicks. The new release also includes additional audit and usage reports as well as additional home page default views to make it easier for CRA users to track the status of their work and view any record they have added or updated (“recent items”).
“We continue to drive user engagement and seek to provide features to make our software the number one choice for the buy-side” said Karen Maguire, CEO of Satuit Technologies. .
ABOUT SATUIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Satuit Technologies, Inc. is the premier provider of cloud-based and On-Premise CRM, reporting and portal software solutions for the asset management, hedge fund, wealth management, private equity, and real estate markets. Satuit has offices in the United States and the United Kingdom, and serves clients in more than thirty-five countries. Satuit Technologies is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). For additional information, contact us today to speak with one of our specialists.